How to Become a St Kitts and Nevis Citizen by Investment
The Citizenship by Investment programme of St Kitts and Nevis is the oldest economic Citizenship program in the world and was established in 1984.
The programme invites business people to invest a certain amount in St Kitts and Nevis in exchange for Citizenship for themselves and their families (wives, children, dependent parents or grandparents).
This is authentic and full citizenship without the rigours of an interview or English test and yes, dual citizenship is permitted.
There are three main Categories for investment to gain citizenship as approved by the St. Kitts and Nevis Government:
1. Contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF)
SIDF is a public charity that supports the St Kitts and Nevis Government in diversifying its economy.
Investors are expected to contribute at least US$250,000.
2. An investment in pre-approved real estate
Investors are required to purchase property of at least US$400,000, and cannot resell the property until afterfive years.
3. Contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF)
This Fund focuses on education, health, and infrastructure, mitigate the effects of climate change, support economic growth, and promote, preserve, protect and develop the culture and heritage of the nation.
The main applicant is to invest US$150,000, US$25,000 investment for their spouse, and US$10,000 per dependent.
To be Elligible for the St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Programme you must:
– Be at least 18 years old
– Be of good character
– Have no criminal record
– Pass a detailed background check
– Be able to provide proof of source of funds
– Be healthy
Visit St Kitts and Nevis Government
Thanks! It would be great to share this post:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)