1. Electrotherapy explained. Principles and Practice.(3rd Edition) Butterworth-Heinemann.
2. Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy: A guide to practice. (4th edition).St Louis, Mosby.
3. Physiotherapy for Respiratory and Cardiac Problems. Adults and Paediatrics. (4th edition).
Pryor, J.A. and Prasad.
6. Vertebral manipulation (6th Ed).
Maitland G.D. (2001). Butterworth-Heinemann: Oxford.
7. Stroke Rehabilitation : Guidelines for Exercise and Training to Optimize Motor Skill.
Carr, J.and Shepherd, R. (2003) New York : Butterworth-Heinemann.
8. Physical Therapy for Children (3rd ed)
Campbell, S.K., Palisano, R. J., Vander, W. D. (2005)
1. Your application will not be processed until all fees are paid in full.
2. There shall be no refund in the event of non-attendance.
3. For Physiotherapy QE, there is a cap of 21 candidates per sitting. In the event that the upcoming QE is oversubscribed, SIT will push your application to the next QE ( an email will be sent to you to inform you that your application has been pushed to the next run).
4. Priority will be given to candidates whose In-Principle-Approval’s validity is expiring soon.
5. The Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy QE are conducted 4 times a year in January, April, July and October. The examinations are usually conducted over 2 days (usually a Thursday and Friday). Candidates are expected to be present on both days. For more details, please refer to theSingapore Institute of Technology (SIT)’s website.
For questions pertaining to the scope and format of the Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy QE and submission of the QE application, please email the SIT Health & Social Sciences department [email protected]